The Air National Guard Psychological Health Program advocates and supports Airmen and their families by promoting mental fitness and personal wellness for operational readiness. The ANG PHP promotes focused activities facilitating the prevention of mental health issues, early intervention, crisis response and post-incident recovery.
Our goals and our commitment:
- Provide quality mental health services tailored to each individual's needs.
- Maintain confidentiality while coordinating professional services in your community.
- Provide educational resources to maintain and improve personal resiliency.
- Dispel the stigma of help seeking behaviors and mental health.
- Provides short term, brief solution focused counseling that addresses issues related to conditions of living, life skills, improving relationships at home and at work, stress management, adjustment issues, marital problems, parenting, grief and loss, deployment and reintegration.
- Intake, Assessment and Referral to vetted, community based providers in your locality.
- Consultation to Unit and Wing Leadership.
- Free services to all Air National Guard members and their family members.
Airmen and their families should never weather emotional and behavioral challenges alone.